Royal Parks Half Marathon
When: Sunday 13 October 2024
Minimum Sponsorship: £350.00
This October, be a part of your local hospice when you sign up to run in the Royal Parks Half Marathon!
Run past some of London’s world-famous landmarks, and run through four of London's eight Royal Parks - Hyde Park, The Green Park, St James's Park and Kensington Gardens.
Help local families facing life limiting illnesses by taking part in London’s most beautiful Half Marathon!
Securing your charity place
The main ballot for this event is now closed, and places sold out in record time last year so register today to join our team!
To secure your place at this exciting event, you will need to pay a £35 non-refundable registration fee and pledge to raise a minimum of £350 (excluding Gift Aid) in sponsorship.
Don't worry, we will be on hand with plenty of fundraising resources and advice to make sure you reach your goal!
We pride ourselves on giving our runners all the support they need; after all you'll be raising important funds to ensure we can continue to offer our services free of charge.
You can expect to receive:
- A bright orange ellenor vest - to help you stand out from the crowd.
- Fundraising materials (to be requested) to support with your fundraising.
- A member of the fundraising team who will be on hand to answer your questions.
- For further details of what to expect and to read the Terms and Conditions for this event, please see the Royal Parks website. https://royalparkshalf.com/terms-and-conditions/
- To see ellenor's terms and conditions for all of our events, please click here.
- As part of your registration with ellenor, you will need to complete the Royal Parks Half Marathon portal to confirm your place at the event. ellenor will provide you with these details once you have registered with ellenor. Please note that the Royal Parks Half Marathon portal will close on Friday 30 August 2024. If you do not complete the portal by this date you will not be able to participate in the event.
- The registration fee is non-transferable, so please ensure you check your diary before signing up.
Need to speak to our events team?
For more information please contact us on 01322 626 506 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org