Volunteers play an important role within our organisation. We value the contribution our volunteers make and we would not be able to offer the services and care without their help and commitment. We are always looking for new volunteers to join our team, so whatever your skills and experience, become ellenor volunteer.
Volunteering with ellenor is highly rewarding and most importantly very enjoyable. It is a great opportunity to transfer your skills and experience to help support the patients and families we care for. It is also great way to give back to your local community, meet new people and learn new skills. We have a number of volunteering opportunities available within various areas of our organisation, from working directly alongside patients and families to roles in a supportive setting e.g. fundraising, shop assistant or office work.
Benefits of volunteering:
• Meet new people and make new friends.
• Gain valuable skills and experience.
• Make a positive contribution to your local community.
• Work in team within a professional environment.
• Learn more about what we do within the community.
• Evidence of regular volunteering may improve your CV.
When can I volunteer?
You can choose to volunteer with ellenor whenever it suits you. If you have a couple of hours to spare then let us know and we can organise for you to volunteer with us.