Our site is fully equipped with facilities for wheelchair users, with step-free access, wide, push-to-enter doors, toilets and lifts.
Get in touch
Call us: 01474 320007
Email us: email@example.com (Please note this email should not be used to send us patient-sensitive information.)
Any patient-sensitive information should be sent to: TELH.Clinical-Admin@nhs.net
Send us a message: simply complete the form and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.
Why not pop in and visit us at our hospice in Gravesend.
Travelling by bus:
Nearest bus route: Northfleet Oaklands Road or Coldharbour Road.
From Ebbsfleet International Station (Stand Stop B):
- Take 483 bus for Northfleet Oaklands Road. Approx. 17 minutes (Walk for 4 minutes).
- Take 481 bus for Northfleet Packham Road. Approx. 23 minutes (Walk for 12 minutes).
From Northfleet Train Station:
- Take 480 towards Riverview Park and change at Gravesend train station and then catch the 483 towards Northfleet Oaklands Road. Approx. 33 minutes
From Gravesend Train Station:
- Take 483 bus for Northfleet Oaklands Road (Approx. 14 minutes)
- Take 308 bus for Gravesend Chalky Bank (Approx. 18 minutes)
Travelling by car:
From M25 – exit at Junction 2, Darenth Interchange, join A2 towards Canterbury/Dover.
From A2 – exit at Gravesend Central junction. Take the first exit at both the first and second roundabouts. At the Morrisons Superstore roundabout, go straight ahead and our entrance is on the first right.
From coast/Canterbury take M2/A2 towards London.From A2 – exit at Gravesend Central Junction. Take third exit at first roundabout, first exit (straight over) at second roundabout, then first exit at third roundabout. At the Morrisons Superstore roundabout, go straight ahead and our entrance is on the first right.
Car park: Please use the Morrisons free car park (for up to two hours) and cross the road on foot through the exit by the road – there’s a ramp for wheelchair users.