Tea for ellenor wrapped up!
We've got some useful tips to get you started
- Make sure your guests have the date, tea-time and place for your Tea for ellenor.
- Don’t be afraid to ask for help! Whether you need help with setting up, or you need an extra cake to serve, guests are often happy for the opportuni-tea to help!
- You want to make sure you have plen-tea to go around, so where you can, ask people to R.S.V.P
- Make sure you've planned out how you want your Tea for ellenor to run. What you want to serve, how you're going to serve it and if you're going to entertain your guests.
- Check the latest government guidelines here, to keep everyone safe in line with the current guidance.
- On the day - Have fun and take lots of photos! Don’t forget to post them in the our Fundraising with ellenor Facebook group.
- Remind your guests why you're fundraising for ellenor. We care for thousands of adults and children with life limiting illness every year and can only do this with the support of our amazing community. Don't forget to thank your guests and let them know how much you raise for us.
- It's easy to send us your money that you have raised. You can use the button below or call us 01322 626 509 to make a donation over the phone.