We’re looking for friendly volunteers who can help us deliver our varied calendar of events taking place at a variety of locations. This is a great opportunity to have a lot of fun and help us raise the vital funds to care for patients with life limiting conditions and their families.
Location: Various Locations but mainly around Kent and London
Days: Dependent on events, to be agreed with Manager
Time: Dependent on event
This is a perfect role if you only have a few hours to spare and cannot commit to regular hours.
As an Challenge Events Volunteer, you will play a vital role in ensuring the smooth and successful running of ellenor's busy events calendar.
Key tasks may include:
- Welcoming, signing in and registering participants
- Serving refreshments
- Preparing equipment
- Promoting ellenor campaigns and events
- Clearing away equipment
- Cheering on participants
Some key traits you will need as an Challenge Events Volunteer:
- Lots of enthusiasm
- Good communicator
- Knowledge of ellenor's services and initiatives
- Vibrant and cheery character
- Passion for ellenor
What you will receive in return:
- Training will be provided, including health and safety
- Reasonable travel expenses covered (to be pre-agreed with event fundraiser)
- Updates to ensure that volunteers are informed of ellenor services and initiatives
- Opportunity to meet new people and build friendships
- Being part of a fantastic volunteer group
- Raising money and the profile for an important local cause
For anyone looking to get into events management or the charity sector, this is a great way to get an insight as to what’s involved at sports events and also develop your experience.
How to Apply
Call us now to arrange an informal chat with our Supporter Engagement Officer, Leah (email@example.com).