We’re committed to providing expert care and support to families facing terminal illness. We provide hospice care to people of all ages in their place of choice. Our care includes, pain and symptom relief, palliative care, end of life care, respite, bereavement support and emotional and spiritual care. Without the commitment and professionalism of our staff, we wouldn’t be able to provide the full range of much needed services.
Our team is made up of more than 200 full and part time staff from a variety of professional disciplines. We aim to recruit the highest calibre people with the right skills and attributes to be part of our team. We're looking for enthusiastic and motivated professionals who want to help us make precious moments for the patients and families we care for.
• Patient and Family Centred – the motivation and focus for all we do.
• Professional – the highest standards in all that we do.
• Compassionate – unconditional kindness and caring in all that we do.
• Team Ethos – respect for our internal and external colleagues and a commitment to partnership working.
At ellenor you’ll find a supportive and friendly working environment. Our team is important for the work we do so that’s why we positively encourage and support our staff to develop personally and professionally.
We offer generous staff benefits including:
• A competitive salary
• 27 days’ holiday to start (rising after 5 and 10 years, plus public and bank holidays)
• A contributory pension scheme (or continuation of the NHS superannuation scheme subject to eligibility)
• Flexible working
• Employee Discount Scheme
• Staff counselling scheme – at no charge
• An optional healthcare scheme
• Free on-site parking
ellenor values diversity and positively promotes equality of opportunity.
What our staff say...
“I love being able to provide excellent nursing care and having the time to do so and not being rushed.”
“I am proud to be working for a highly regarded charity.”
“Being involved with other departments, people who work for the company are very friendly, approachable and helpful. I feel supported by my line manager and also I am given freedom to be creative and use my ideas.”
“I feel I am able to use my strong points to develop within my role. I feel valued and my years of experience is respected.”
“Enabling environment, flexibility in terms of work pattern as well as in the development of my role.”
Need more information?
If you have any questions or would like more information about working at ellenor
then please call us on 01474 320007
or email our HR team