Welcome to the ellenor Philanthropy Circle, an exclusive group of like-minded people partnering with ellenor to make a real difference for families facing terminal illness.
Your commitment will have a real impact on end of life care in your community. By pledging to support for a minimum of five years you are investing in the future of hospice care. As a member you will receive a number of benefits as well as the knowledge that your gift is having a direct impact on families facing terminal illness.
• Opportunity to meet with families, patients, and carers
• Personal tour of ellenor
• Receive bi-annual updates
• Invitations to special events, i.e. the ellenor annual ball
• Invitation to exclusive, tailored events, e.g. dinner with our celebrity patrons
• An invitation to attend an annual ‘information about impact’ event hosted by the CEO
• Personal luncheon with CEO or Board Chair for information about impact
• Opportunity to be recognised on our website, in the ellenor Times and annual report
• Have total anonymity if preferred
Your annual gift
£5,887 could pay for one child and their family to access our children’s services for one year. Nurses, therapists, counsellors, respite, and family events.
£8,544 would enable an ellenor nurse to complete a course of chemotherapy for six children in the comfort of the child’s own home.
£13,500 would provide 100 nights of much needed rest for families facing terminal illness.
£35,000 could fund a specialist children’s palliative care nurse for one year with a case load of around 16 children.
To find out more please contact Linda Trew on 01474 320007.