DATE: 24 October 2021
LOCATION: Dartford Football Club, DA1 1RT
MINIMUM SPONSORSHIP: £100
REGISTRATION OPENS: 5PM
SAFETY TALK: 6PM
WALK STARTS: 7PM
RAISE OVER £200 TO RECEIVE AN EXCLUSIVE ELLENOR WATER BOTTLE!
ELLENOR'S FIRE WALK
Hot step for your local hospice!
Put your bravery to the test at ellenor's Fire Walk 2021, an unforgettable night of fun, fire and friends all in support of your local hospice. You don’t need any experience, just a big dose of courage, as you walk over burning embers of up to 550°C!
This fabulous fiery event is great for groups, so why not put a team together and face the fire together - whether you are walking for the challenge, walking in memory; do it together.
Our support for you
We pride ourselves on giving our participants all the support they need, after all you'll be raising important funds to ensure we can continue to offer our services free of charge. In taking part in this fiery challenge you can expect to receive:
- A once in a lifetime opportunity to WALK ON FIRE!
- A fundraising support pack equipped with loads of fundraising tips and materials (to be requested) to support with your fundraising
- Registration fees are non-refundable, so please make sure you check your diary before signing up.
- Participants must be 12 years old or over to take part in the Fire Walk
- Participants must not have consumed any alcohol before taking part in the Fire Walk
- By registering for this event, you confirm you have read and agree to ellenor's Event Terms and Conditions.
- By registering for this event, I understand that I take part in this event at my own risk and that ellenor cannot be held responsible for any loss, damage or injury however caused as a result of this event.
Need to speak to ellenor's Events Team?
Contact our Events Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 01322 626 509.