1. Where can I buy tickets for the Christmas Market.
a. Scroll back up, there's a button that says Cyclopark Tickets
2. What are the ticket prices?
a. Tickets are £5 per child.
3. How will I receive my tickets?
a. You will receive a confirmation email when booking. This will be your ticket.
4. Can I just turn up and buy a ticket?
a. There may be tickets available on the day but ticket holders will receive priority in the queue and we cannot guarantee that you will be able to see Santa.
5. Is there car parking at the Grotto?
a. There is parking available at Cyclopark with a small charge.
6. Is there a photo included in the ticket price?
a. No. You will be able to take your own photos and videos of your time with Santa.
7. Do you provide a gift for our young visitors?
a. All proceeds from this event will help ellenor provide care and support for families facing life limiting illness. In light of this, gifts will be a small token from Santa that have kindly been donated by our local community. These may include small toys, selection boxes and books.
8. What changes have you made due to Covid-19?
a. Hand sanitizers will be placed at the entrance and exit of the Grotto.
Santa and his elves will be adhering to Government guidelines at the time.
The Grotto will be run in line with Government guidelines at all times. Please note if Government guidelines change, we may change the format of this event at short notice.
9. What is the refund policy?
If we find it necessary to close the Grotto for any reason, we will offer you a full refund or the option to book in to an alternative session (subject to availability). Due to the current pandemic, we reserve the right to cancel at short notice in which case a full refund will be given. If legislation changes which means we have to make alterations to the way we operate the Grotto but we are still able to remain open then no refund will be given.
If you are late for your allocated time or cannot make your session, we will do our best to accommodate you but unfortunately we cannot offer a refund.
Our organisation relies almost entirely on the kindness and generosity of our local community to help us provide care and support for families facing life limiting illness.
You MUST NOT not visit our Grotto if you have symptoms of Covid or are self-isolating.
- You must not visit our Grotto if you need to self-isolate because you or a family member attending with you are displaying any COVID-19 symptoms (a high temperature, new and persistent cough, or a loss of/change in sense of taste or smell), even if these symptoms are mild.
- If you, or anyone you live with, have one or more of these symptoms you should follow the government guidance on testing and self-isolation.
Please ensure that you are confident in being able to fulfil your booking before completing the purchase of your tickets.
If you are unable to attend due to Covid, please contact our events team on firstname.lastname@example.org
10. Is the Grotto accessible?
a. The Grotto takes place in a decorated shed. We will do everything we can to ensure the shed is accessible to our visitors. In any instance where you are not able to access the shed, we will ask Santa to step outside to see you.
By booking onto this event, you confirm that you have read and understood our terms and conditions.
Please email our Events Team: email@example.com for any other queries.