Ellie's Mini Marathon
Thank you for joining Dylan on his challenge!
When: Sunday 13 March 2022
Where: Cyclopark, Gravesend
Registration: FREE for invited guests of Dylan
Minimum Sponsorship: There is no minimum sponsorship, but every £1 you raise helps patients with life limiting illness and their families in your community.
9.00am - Registration opens
9.45am - Registration closes and Warm Up Starts
10.00am - Run starts (setting off in waves)
Ellie is calling children aged 16 and under to take to the tracks at Cyclopark in Gravesend for the best children’s Fun Run in town! Please note all children aged 8 and under must run with an adult (18+)
Whether they walk, jog or run the 2.62km route, our Mini Marathoners will be sure to feel a huge sense of achievement when they receive their medal at the finish line.
This is also a chance to inspire our young philanthropists participate in raising sponsorship to support their local hospice and help make a difference enabling ellenor to provide tailored care to all our patients from children to adults.
ellenor cares for patients 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, which would not be possible without your support. Here is how your fundraising could make a difference to families facing life-limiting illnesses:
- £40.19 could pay for one hour of exceptional, expert nursing care at the hospice.
- £53.45 could enable a home meeting between a patient and a hospice nurse.
- £150.00 could pay for one of our patients to receive 3 hours of physiotherapy.
- On the day of the event, entrants must be aged 16 and under with under 8s and under accompanied by an adult at all times, including during the run.
- Runners aged over 16 must be accompanying a participating child.
- You acknowledge that all runners enter this event at their own risk and that ellenor is not liable for any injury or loss that may occur as a result of participation. Runners should seek medical advice if in any doubt of their physical fitness and we recommend training for this event.
- Registration fees are non-refundable, so please check your diary before booking.
- Dogs are not permitted in the cyclopark.
- By registering for this event, you confirm you have read and agree to ellenor's Event Terms and Conditions.
- ellenor will follow to all government guidelines for all our events. For more information about coronavirus please visit - https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus
Need to speak to ellenor?
For more information about the Ellie’s Mini Marathon please contact our Events Team on 01322 626 506 or email us at email@example.com