Daisy Memories Garden
When: Saturday 31 July
Opening Times: 10am - 3pm
Where: ellenor Hospice Gardens, Coldharbour Road, Gravesend, DA11 7HQ - Click here for directions
ellenor Hospice Gardens are in full bloom this summer with hundreds of hand placed decorative daisy markers, each one dedicated in memory of a loved one.
We invite you to come and view our Daisy display and see the hundreds of dedications all together in our gardens.
To ensure an enjoyable viewing experience, we are limiting the number of people in our garden at any one time. The garden will be open between 10am - 3pm and booking is a must to attend. You will be able to book a one hour slot to see your daisy in our gardens, for up to a maximum of 10 people.
You can view your daisy dedications before heading to our café, which will be open to purchase light refreshments on the day.
You can also book your viewing by calling our Supporter Care team on 01322 626 509.
- Children are welcome to attend the display, however, we ask all visitors to be respectful of the display and other visitors.
- Dogs are not permitted in the hospice gardens, with the exception of assistance dogs.
- Each person can book a maximum of 10 tickets per booking.
- This event will take place in ellenor's hospice gardens, please note that the event will require walking across grass and potential uneven surfaces.
- The garden will be accessible to wheelchair users, however, please not that we experience poor weather prior to the event, we will advise all visitors to use an alternative concrete pathway around the exhibition. This is again wheelchair friendly.
- You acknowledge that all visitors attend this display at their own risk and that ellenor is not liable for any injury or loss that may occur as a result of attendance.
- ellenor hospice is adhering to all COVID government guidelines for all our events. We await an announcment for changes to restrictions on 19 July, however, at the time of publish, we will be observing social distancing, restricting the number of visitors at any one time and ask all visitors to wear a mask and wash their hands upon entry of the hospice. For more information about coronavirus please visit - https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus
Need to speak to ellenor?
For more information about our Daisy Memories Garden please contact our Supporter Care Team on 01322 626 509 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
A very big thank you to our generous sponsors
Brigade Electronics PLC