When: Sunday 10 April 2022
Minimum Sponsorship: £350
Take on 26.2 miles around one of Britain's most vibrant cities. The Brighton Marathon course runs along the Brighton seafront, so you're guaranteed a picturesque view and an amazing atmosphere. Book your place now and experience why this is one of the most popular marathons out there.
Support ellenor at the Brighton Marathon...
ellenor have limited places at this event, which sell out quickly, so don't miss your chance to enter.
To secure a guaranteed charity place with ellenor, you need to pay a £50 non-refundable registration fee and pledge to raise a minimum of £350 (excluding Gift Aid) in sponsorship. We will be on hand with plenty of fundraising resources and advice in the build-up.
Our support for you
We pride ourselves on giving our runners all the support they need; after all, you'll be raising important funds to ensure we can continue to offer our services free of charge.
You can expect to receive:
- A fundraising support pack equipped with loads of fundraising tips and materials (to be requested) to support with your fundraising
- A bright orange ellenor vest - to help you stand out from the crowd
- A dedicated event fundraiser who will be on hand to answer your questions.
- An invitation to visit the hospice at Gravesend to find more about the amazing work your fundraising is supporting!
- Runners must be aged 18 years or over on the day of the event.
- Participants will need to complete the Brighton Marathon registration before the deadline (date TBC) in order to take part in the event.
- The registration fee is non-refundable and non-transferable, so please ensure you check your diary before signing up.
- Spaces are allocated on a first come first serve basis, so don't delay registering
- By registering for this event, you confirm that you have read and agree to ellenor's Terms and Conditions
- By registering for this event, I understand that I take part in this event at my own risk and that ellenor cannot be held responsible for any loss, damage or injury however caused as a result of this event.*
Need to speak to ellenor's Events team or book your place -
For more information and bookings please contact the Events Team on 01322 626 506 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org