for families facing terminal illness

Wing Walk

Damyns Hall Aerodrome, Essex - 01/01/2020

Description

When: You choose!

Where: Damyns Hall Aerodrome, Essex. RM14 2TN

 

Registration:

Sponsorship Option:
Registration: £100
Minimum sponsorship: £950 (not including gift aid)
** Donation to ellenor is approximately £650 **

Self-Funding Option:
Registration: £400
Additional amount to be raised: £650 (not including gift aid) 
** Donation to ellenor is approximately £650 **

 

New to Wing Walking? Watch Wing Walking Video Here!

 

Experience the once-in-a-lifetime thrill of a wing walking ride and take to the skies in support of families facing terminal illness.

Once strapped into the harness, you'll take off for a 10-minute experience that will include zooms and climbs at speeds of up to 130mph.

You can pick your own date - so choose a date that is special to you, or fits in your diary! Just contact our Events Team to confirm availability and book your exhilarating Wing Walk. 

 

Small Print

  • Participants must be aged over 18 years and under 65 years of age on the day of the event.
  • The upper weight limit is 12st 2lb (77kgs)
  • The registration fee is non-refundable and non-transferable, so please ensure you check your diary before signing up.
  • 80% of your sponsorship must be raised 4 weeks before your Wing Walk, and then remaining 20% of your sponsorship by 4 weeks following the completion of your Wing Walk. 
  • By registering for this event, you confirm that you have read and agree to ellenor's Terms and Conditions

 

Our support for you


We pride ourselves on giving our runners all the support they need; after all, you'll be raising important funds to ensure we can continue to offer our services free of charge.


You can expect to receive:

  • A fundraising support pack equipped with loads of fundraising tips and materials (to be requested) to support with your fundraising
  • Your very own ellenor t-shirt to wear on the day.
  • A dedicated event fundraiser who will be on hand to answer your questions.
  • An invitation to visit the hospice at Gravesend to find more about the amazing work your fundraising is supporting!


Want to book your Wing Walk

To find out available dates for the Wing Walk please contact ellenor's Events Team on events@ellenor.org or on 01322 626 509

Tell us about who will be taking part

Person 1

Remove this person
Add another person

Give us just a little more information...

KEEP ME INFORMED

Aside from this event, ellenor holds your details for the purposes of sending you information by post about our latest news and events, fundraising campaigns, our ellenor raffle, and our vital work. You can unsubscribe from these at any time by calling our Supporter Care team on 01322 626509 or emailing preferences@ellenor.org

However, if you would prefer not to hear from us by post please tick the box below.
If you would like to receive our ellenor updates by email please tick the box below.

Location

Damyns Hall Aerodrome, Essex

Date

01/01/2020

Start time

00:00

Costs

Registration - £100

Self Funded Registration - £400