When: Sunday 16 February
Where: Fusion Tunbridge Wells Sports Centre, St John’s Road, Tunbridge Wells, TN4 9TX
Minimum Sponsorship: £100 (excluding Gift Aid)
Voted the No.2 Half Marathon in the UK in 2011 by Runner’s World readers and now in it's 37th year, the Tunbridge Wells Half Marathon is still one of the South East's most popular half marathons, typically attracting up to 2,500 runners. Famed for it's scenic and challenging route (the 300 foot ascent of Spring Hill at Fordcombe is to be mentioned), this is a real challenge to sink your teeth into.
All finishers will receive a bespoke 2020 Tunbridge Wells Half Marathon medal and technical t-shirt.
- Participants must be aged over 17 years on the day of the event.
- Registration for this event will close on Friday 7 February 2020.
- This event is regrettably not suitable for wheelchair athletes, and dogs or buggies will not be permitted.
- All runners must complete the course in under 3 hours,
- The registration fee is non-transferable, so please ensure you check your diary before signing up.
- By registering for this event, you confirm that you have read and agree to ellenor's Terms and Conditions
Our support for you
We pride ourselves on giving our runners all the support they need; after all you'll be raising important funds to ensure we can continue to offer our services free of charge.
You can expect to receive:
- A fundraising support pack equipped with loads of fundraising tips and materials (to be requested) to support with your fundraising
- Your very own ellenor t-shirt to wear on the day.
- A dedicated event fundraiser who will be on hand to answer your questions.
- An invitation to visit the hospice at Gravesend to find more about the amazing work your fundraising is supporting!
Need to speak to the ellenor
For more information please contact the Events Team on 01474 320007 or email us at email@example.com