When: Saturday 29 - Sunday 30 May
Where: Richmond, West London
Distances: 25km, 50km or 100km
Join team ellenor for one of the UK’s great endurance events. Most of the 3,000 challengers will walk it, some will jog parts, and nearly 500 will run it as a full-on 100km ultra-marathon. All will have their own special reason to take on the Challenge, and whatever yours is, it will be a unique test of determination & stamina.
This Ultra Challenge is tough but achievable, and we'll support you all the way. The journey is unforgettable and one of personal discovery. It might just be the most rewarding May Bank Holiday weekend you've had for years!
Our support for you
We pride ourselves on giving our participants all the support they need, after all, you'll be raising important funds to ensure we can continue to offer our services free of charge.
You can expect to receive:
- A fundraising support pack equipped with loads of fundraising tips and materials (to be requested) to support with your fundraising
- A bright orange ellenor vest - to help you stand out from the crowd
- A dedicated event fundraiser who will be on hand to answer your questions.
- An invitation to visit the hospice at Gravesend to find more about the amazing work your fundraising is supporting!
- Entrants must be over 18 years of age by the date of the event.
- Registration fees are non-refundable, so please check your diary before booking.
- By registering for this event, you confirm you have read and agree to ellenor's Event Terms and Conditions.
Register your interest
To register your interest for this event please contact the Events Team on 01474 320007, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org