When: Saturday 25 - Sunday 26 May 2018
Where: Richmond, West London
Registration fee: £15
Minimum Sponsorship: £595
Join team ellenor for one of the UK’s great endurance events. Most of the 3,000 challengers will walk it, some will jog parts, and nearly 500 will run it as a full on 100km ultra-marathon. All will have their own special reason to take on the Challenge, and whatever yours is, it will be a unique test of determination & stamina.
This Ultra Challenge is tough, but achievable, and we'll support you all the way. The journey is unforgettable and one of personal discovery. It might just be the most rewarding May Bank Holiday weekend you've had for years!
Your Challenge - Your Way!
From the Richmond start it's over the North and South Downs with wonderful Surrey & Sussex countrside before the welcome Brighton coastline comes into view - and you'll get full support and hospitality all the way to the your finish line..
What is included:
• Participant web site area – training plans / forum / Facebook group
• Optional pre-Challenge Camp & pasta party in Richmond
• FREE hot food at 56, 80, 100km. FREE snacks & drinks at all check points
• Fully signed route – pink arrows + glow sticks. Route maps & GPX files.
• Pace walkers, medics, doctors, massage to support you all the way
• Optional main baggage transfer service to finish
• Plenty of parking & shuttle busses to Brighton Station
• Medal, T shirt & celebration glass of fizz at the finish line
To secure a charity place with ellenor, you need to pledge to raise a minimum of £595 in sponsorship (excluding Gift Aid) and in return we will give you a place for just £15 registration fee. Please note your registration fee is non-refundable. We will be on hand with plenty of fundraising resources and advice in the build up.
Our support for you
We pride ourselves on giving our participants all the support they need, after all you'll be raising important funds to ensure we can continue to offer our services free of charge.
You can expect to receive:
- A fundraising support pack equipped with loads of fundraising tips and materials (to be requested) to support with your fundraising
- A bright orange ellenor vest - to help you stand out from the crowd
- A dedicated event fundraiser who will be on hand to answer your questions.
- An invitation to visit the hospice at Gravesend to find more about the amazing work your fundraising is supporting!
- Entrants must be over 18 years of age by the date of the event.
- Registration fees are non-refunable, so please check your diary before booking.
- By registering for this event, you confirm you have read and agree to ellenor's Event Terms and Conditions.
Need to speak to the ellenor Events team?
For more information please contact Emma Bowles on 01474 320007, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org