Richmond, London - 27/05/2017
One of the UK’s great endurance events. Most of the 3,000 challengers will walk it, some will jog parts, and nearly 500 will run it as a full on 100km ultra-marathon. All will have their own special reason to take on the Challenge, and whatever yours is, it will be a unique test of determination & stamina.
This Ultra Challenge is tough, but achievable, and we'll support you all the way. The journey is unforgettable and one of personal discovery. It might just be the most rewarding May Bank Holiday weekend you've had for years!
Your Challenge - Your Way!
Richmond, West London, Saturday morning 27 May. The tented village is full of anticipation. There’s 100km of paths, trails, and expert support alongside some highs and lows to get to the Brighton finish line – where an overwhelming sense of elation awaits. Your journey only finishes when you've had time to reflect on your amazing achievement and how your challenge also helped others. Back for it's fourth year - there's only one real London 2 Brighton Challenge. Join us!
• Participant web site area – training plans / forum / Facebook group
• Saturday 27 May start. Bank Holiday weekend
• Optional pre-Challenge Camp & pasta party in Richmond
• FREE London 2 Brighton neck buff to wear on the day!
• Richmond, West London start – supporters very welcome
• Choose start time. Runners off from 6.00am. Walkers & joggers from 7.00am
• FREE hot food at 56, 80, 100km. FREE snacks & drinks at all check points
• Fully signed route – pink arrows + glow sticks. Route maps & GPX files.
• Pace walkers, medics, doctors, massage to support you all the way
• Optional main baggage transfer service to finish (free for runners!)
• Brighton Race Course finish. Families & supporters welcome!
• Plenty of parking & shuttle busses to Brighton Station
• Medal, T shirt & celebration glass of fizz at the finish line
Full details and tickets will be released soon so please keep an eye out on the following website: http://www.london2brightonchallenge.com/
Need to speak to the ellenor Events team?
For more information please contact Hayley Brown on 01474 320007, or email us at email@example.com
Enquiry details and ticket information for this event can be found in the event description.
See event description.