When: Friday 1 November 2019
Where: Princes Park Stadium, Darenth Rd, Dartford, DA1 1RT
Advanced Registration: £25pp (closes on Thursday 31st October)
Register on the Day: £35pp
Hot step for your local hospice!
Put your bravery to the test at ellenor's Fire Walk 2019, an unforgettable night of fun, fire and friends all in support of your local hospice. You don’t need any experience, just a big dose of courage, as you walk over burning embers of up to 550°C!
In addiiton to walking over hot coals, you may also have an opportunity to try Glass Walking and Arrow Breaking as part of your Fire Walk Seminar!
This fabulous fiery event is great for groups, so why not put a team together and face the fire together - whether you are walking for the challenge, walking in memory; do it together.
Our support for you
We pride ourselves on giving our participants all the support they need, after all you'll be raising important funds to ensure we can continue to offer our services free of charge. In taking part in this fiery challenge you can expect to receive:
- A once in a lifetime opportunity to WALK ON FIRE!
- A fundraising support pack equipped with loads of fundraising tips and materials (to be requested) to support with your fundraising
- A dedicated event fundraiser who will be on hand to answer your questions.
- An invitation to visit the hospice at Gravesend to find more about the amazing work your fundraising is supporting!
- Registration fees are non-refundable, so make sure you check your diary before signing up.
- Participants must be 18 years old or over to take part in the Fire Walk
- Participants must not have consumed any alcohol before taking part in the Fire Walk
- By registering for this event, you confirm you have read and agree to ellenor's Event Terms and Conditions.
Need to speak to ellenor's Events Team?
For more information please contact our Events Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
or on 01322 626 506.
This event has been kindly sponsored by Elite Aesthetics, meaning that every penny you raise in sponsorship will support families facing terminal illness across Kent and Bexley.