Your Challenge: 2.62k your way - walk, run, skip, cycle, skate, scoot or do something unique to you.
When: Monday 26 October - Sunday 1 November 2020
Minimum Sponsorship: Help Ellie by raising as much sponsorship as you can.
Your registration fee covers your participation in this event but it is your donations and sponsorship which go directly to our patients - so please help ellenor deliver the care that is needed by collecting sponsorship or by making an additional donation.
All Mini Marathon-ers will receive their very own virtual event pack, which will have everything they need to complete their challenge. You will also receive an exclusive Ellie's Mini Marathon medal upon completion!
Ellie's Virtual Mini Marathon
Ellie is calling children of all ages to take on her brand new 2.62k virtual challenge this October half term, and help raise money for your local hospice charity!
Whether they walk, cycle, skate or scoot their 2.62km route, our Virtual Mini Marathoners will be sure to feel a huge sense of achievement when they receive their medal and certificate upon completion. This is a great half term activity to keep the kids active and entertained!
Your registration fee covers your participation in this event but it is your donations and sponsorship which go directly to our patients; making a difference and helping to care for the people in our community. So please help ellenor deliver the care that is needed by collecting sponsorship or by making an additional donation. Thank you.
Raise over £200 in Sponsorship for Ellie's Virtual Mini Marathon 2020 and get an exclusive ellenor water bottle for FREE!*
- Entrants must be supervised by an adult or guardian at all times during their challenge.
- You acknowledge that all participants enter this event at their own risk and that ellenor is not liable for any injury or loss that may occur as a result of participation. Participants should seek medical advice if in any doubt of their physical fitness and we recommend training for this event.
- Registration fees are non-refundable, so please check your diary before booking.
- By registering for this event, you confirm you have read and agree to ellenor's Event Terms and Conditions.
REGISTERING FOR ELLIE'S VIRTUAL MINI MARATHON
To register for Ellie's Virtual Mini Marathon please use the form below;
- Person 1 is for the parent/ guardian's who is signing up the child/children to complete - please fill in your details and then select ticket type "Free Adult"
- To add the Child/ren taking part - click "Add Another Person" and complete the details of the child entering. Then select Ticket Type "Child Registration". You will need to do this for each child you are registering.
Need to speak to ellenor's Events team?
For more information please contact the Events Team on 01322 626 506 or email us at email@example.com
Thank you so our sponsor: