When: Sunday 21 July
Starting point: Piccadilly
Finish point: Whitehall
Take on the ASICS London 10k and enjoy some of London's most iconic landmarks - starting at Hyde Park Corner, the route takes you past Trafalgar Square and St Paul's Cathedral to Tower Bridge, before returning alongside the River Thames. The 10k route encompasses everything that is great about London and is ideal both for those taking on their first running event, and experienced runners looking for that PB.
- Runners must be aged 15 years or over on the day of the event
- You must complete the race in under 105 minutes
- Please note registration will close for this event on Monday 15 July - or once all places have been allocated.
- The registration fee is non-transferable, so please ensure you check your diary before signing up.
- By registering for this event, you confirm you have read and agree to ellenor's Event Terms and Conditions
Securing a charity place with ellenor.....
To secure a guaranteed charity place with ellenor, contact our Events Team on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01322 626 506
Our support for you
We pride ourselves on giving our runners all the support they need; after all you'll be raising important funds to ensure we can continue to offer our services free of charge.
You can expect to receive:
- A fundraising support pack equipped with loads of fundraising tips and materials (to be requested) to support with your fundraising
- A bright orange ellenor vest - to help you stand out from the crowd
- A dedicated event fundraiser who will be on hand to answer your questions.
- An invitation to visit the hospice at Gravesend to find more about the amazing work your fundraising is supporting!
Need to speak to ellenor's Events team?
For more information please contact the Events Team on 0322 626 506 or email us at email@example.com