When: Monday 25 May 2020 (Bank Holiday)
Where: St James' Park, London
Standard Registration: £20
Will you run in memory of a loved one and in support of your local hospice?
The Vitality London 10,000 is one of London’s most popular races and the perfect end to your spring bank holiday weekend! Starting and finishing in St. James’s park, this 10k race takes runners past some of London’s most iconic landmarks including Buckingham Palace, St. Paul’s Cathedral, Big Ben and Westminster Abbey. This is a great run for everyone, whether you’re new to running, or looking to set a new personal best.
Every finisher receives a first-class medal, souvenir New Balance tech T-shirt and there are free massages available at the Vitality Wellness Festival in Green Park after the race.
- Runners must be aged 15 years or over on the day of the event
- Registration for this event will close on Wednesday 29 April 2020
- The registration fee is non-transferable, so please ensure you check your diary before signing up.
- By registering for this event, you confirm you have read and agree to ellenor's Event Terms and Conditions
Our support for you
We pride ourselves on giving our runners all the support they need; after all you'll be raising important funds to ensure we can continue to offer our services free of charge.
You can expect to receive:
- A fundraising support pack equipped with loads of fundraising tips and materials (to be requested) to support with your fundraising
- A bright orange ellenor vest - to help you stand out from the crowd
- A dedicated event fundraiser who will be on hand to answer your questions.
- An invitation to visit the hospice at Gravesend to find more about the amazing work your fundraising is supporting!
Need to speak to ellenor's
For more information please contact the Events Team on 0322 626 506 or email us at email@example.com