When: Friday 20 September 2019
Time: Registration opens at 6pm and the Walk starts at 7pm
Where: Cyclopark, Gravesend
Advanced registration is now closed.
You can still sign up on the night; please ensure you arrive at cyclopark at 6pm to register before the walk starts.
On the Night Registration: £20 Adults & £15 Under 16s
Flashing Bunny Ears will be available to purchase for £2.50 each from the Merchandise Stand on the night.
Can you help us raise vital funds for families facing terminal illness?
Your registration fee, alongside the support of Esquire Developments Ltd, means that every pound you raise in sponsorship will come directly to ellenor, and the families we care for.
By raising just £89 you could fund a session of chemotherapy for one of our child patients in the sanctuary of their own home, surrounded by their family and toys.
We're here to help you maximise your fundraising and support you in any way we can. If you haven't done so already, kick start your fundraising by setting up a Just Giving page here
and share it with your family and friends! If you wanting to do more than a fundraising page, there are many other ways to fundraise; host a quiz night for firends and family in your local pub or community hall, or how about sweetening up your colleagues by holding a bake sale at work?
Raise over £200 in Sponsorship for Twilight Walk 2019 and get an exclusive ellenor water bottle for FREE!*
Every year hundreds of you join us, with record numbers last year (over 1,161walkers) we hope to have even more in 2019 and make this a night to remember. The walk begins from the cyclopark in Gravesend, again with the choice of two routes; either the 8km or 12km route. Both will start with one loop round the cyclopark, before heading out through Gravesend in a circular route, back to the Cyclopark. All Twilight Walk participants will receive a Twilight Walk t-shirt and Finisher's Medal.
Our ‘unforgettable’ walk will start with a mass participation warm up; there will be pit stops along the way. You will then receive hot chocolate, a snack and medal to reward you for your efforts on your return.
We would love to see you all - families, work colleagues and friends – on what is a great night supporting the work provided by ellenor.
- Entrants under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a paying adult or guardian at all times during the walk.
- You acknowledge that all walkers enter this event at their own risk and that ellenor is not liable for any injury or loss that may occur as a result of participation. Walkers should seek medical advice if in any doubt of their physical fitness and we recommend training for this event.
- By signing up to this event you confirm that you understand this event is not a race and that walking along public roadways is potentially hazardous.
- Registration fees are non-refunable, so please check your diary before booking.
- This event is regrettably not suitable for wheelchair users.
- Dogs are not permitted in the cyclopark.
- By registering for this event, you confirm you have read and agree to ellenor's Event Terms and Conditions.
Need to speak to ellenor?
For more information about the Twilight Walk please contact our Supporter Care Team on 01322 626509 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you to our sponsors Esquire Developments Ltd for supporting ellenor's Twilight Walk 2019